This half-day course is designed for all people who work with commercial layers and is delivered by a trainer who has over 35 years experience in the industry.
The course is approved by the British Poultry Training for the Lion Passport training scheme and a certificate is issued upon completion.
- Definition of food safety
- Personal hygiene/PPE/staff procedures
- Cleanign methods/chemical use
- Temperature control
- Traceability requirments
- Traceability record keeping
- Pest control managment & identification of pest activity